Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The latest...

Wow, blogging is hard. Let's see, what's been going on with us lately? It was my birthday! Matthew spoiled me lots! We went to the temple, had the best pizza ever from the Pie, ate the most delicious cake ever, went out to breakfast (a couple days later), and we are still trying to find a good day to go to a Jazz game and go fishing! We had to spread out my birthday a little bit because of it falling on a Tuesday. I had so much fun though--it was a very happy day!

Last weekend, Bryce and Kathy and their kids came to visit! We had a lot of fun with them, and Leah loved playing with her cousin Elina:
She just didn't know what to think when she had to share her toys!

Since then, I've been sick, Leah's been sick, and Matthew is getting sick. Matthew applied for a summer job, and my bosses are willing to let me keep my job once we move away from Utah!

While I'm on here, I think I'll show off Leah's latest skills. Keep in mind that, three weeks ago, she could barely stand up for a few seconds, and she's been sick a couple times in there, so we haven't been practicing as often as we could otherwise. (I hope you don't get too dizzy... sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. Jeralyn, I didnt know you had a blog. Way to keep secrets, mine is at jlcarr.blogspot.com
    I love the video of Leah walking, she does pretty good, and its funny to watch her face when you move. Shes so cute! what is your job again?

    ReplyDelete