Monday, June 15, 2009

18 months old!



Our sweet little "baby" has turned 18 months old! Sometimes it seems like time has gone so fast, and other times, it seems like she has to be much older than that. She has grown up so much in the past year and a half. She has learned so much and almost seems like a different person!

With 18 months comes nursery! I guess I didn't realize that I get to go, too. Well, if I want to keep Leah from screaming, anyway. The nursery leaders are very good and kind, but whenever I sneak a couple steps to the door while Leah is looking away, she starts frantically looking around and crying. It's like there's some Mommy sense, like an invisible string that starts tugging at her when I start to go too far. It doesn't help that nursery is during her normal nap time, so she is too tired to play very well. We'll work on getting her more used to nursery, so that soon she can be comfortable and happy with all the other cute little kids.

Okay, okay, here are some of the latest pictures. There is a picture from Leah's first experience with bubbles, her first trip to a strawberry patch, and another picture too cute not to post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment