Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter :)

Our friend Crystal had two extra tickets to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6 on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning?) and invited us to go with her and some other friends (Thanks again, Crystal!). We had so much fun! The movie was great! A bit depressing at parts, but fun anyway. I hadn't read the book since it first came out a few years ago, so the story was almost all new for me. When I saw parts I did remember though, they were just as I pictured them!

Anyway, this was the first movie that Matthew and I have been to since Leah was born. We just end up waiting to rent movies when they come out. It was so nice to be able to put Leah down to bed and leave her with my parents so that we could go out (Thanks again, Mom and Dad!). Of course, we got to bed about eight hours after Leah did, and she got us up about three and a half hours later, but we survived in the end and are glad we got to have such a fun night/morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment