Monday, August 10, 2009

Vacation!

Matthew and I went on a vacation last week! We took a couple days off of work and headed out to the beach. Our parents were soooo wonderful to watch Leah for us so we could get away! I was a little nervous because I had only left Leah for a couple of hours at a time, only a few times, and never overnight. I think I handled it pretty well though. I mean, I think she handled it pretty well, considering.

Anyway, we stayed at a campsite at Cape Lookout and a hotel right on the beach at Lincoln City. It was SO nice and SO fun! We went to four or five different beaches, went to the aquarium, went whale watching, had a campfire, found tidepools and treasures, did a little shopping, ate really good, and went on as many walks as we could! It was perfect!

1 comment:

  1. MAANNNN.....
    I'm Jealous! I want to be on the west coast again.

    ReplyDelete