Monday, January 25, 2010

Leah's favorite song

We have a digital piano that Leah likes to play with once in a while. I'm sure she has figured out more of the features than I have! I was surprised once to hear her play back a recording of herself.

Anywho, Leah gets up on a chair and presses the button for the demo songs, then turns to me to tell me "it's coming". Demo Song #1, as it has hitherto been known, starts up and Leah dances and giggles and then stops it and restarts it again... and again. This might sound a little annoying, but Leah has very good taste in music, and even Matthew and I are big fans of Demo Song #1. I even attempted several internet searches for the real title, all unsuccessful. All I had to go on, after all, was the name of the piano and "demo songs", neither of which were any help.

Now, on Saturday, Matthew and I were watching figure skating on TV... slightly uncharacteristic of us, but still quite fun. My favorite by far was Sasha Cohen, not because of the skating, but because she skated to Demo Song #1! Finally, I had something to base my search on! Within five minutes, I found that Leah's favorite song is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, third movement. Go ahead, look it up :)

Too bad Leah was asleep during the skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment