Thursday, April 29, 2010

35 weeks

I haven't updated this for a while, and I can't think of much to write about. The biggest (literally) thing going on for me right now is our upcoming arrival!

I had an appointment yesterday and everything is measuring just right. Our doctor and the nurses are all very friendly--they even remember Leah's name in addition to mine :) But the appointment was overall pretty uneventful, which is good.

We are still figuring out a middle name for the new little guy... he sure has been active! They say to make sure you feel the baby ten times in two hours (or something like that), and whenever I start to count, he makes it to ten in like two minutes.

So here I am, with about a month to go...:

3 comments:

  1. Woah, that's crazy that June is almost here! Aaron was super active too. I'd always ask Kathy if she was doing her kick counts, and she was like, why? And it's funny to see how Aaron's personality seems pretty similar now vs. then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 weeks...that's an exciting milestone; it seems like time starts to pass really quickly after that point. Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was honestly 3 times bigger by then. I gained ALOT of extra weight though. You look great! Really really great! Congrats again on this little boy! I can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete