Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 months old

Grant turned five months old today! It sounds so old for him... so much older than four months, for some reason. I weighed him here at home about a week ago (so I guess it's unofficial) at twenty pounds, meaning we are now in the market for a new car seat very soon! He is happy and healthy and more lovable than ever!

He has successfully rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy (the latter one being on purpose), and has been working so hard at mastering both of them. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn new things. We are excited to see what kinds of solids he likes in a month! He always looks so interested when he sees me eat.

Here's a picture from today of our smiley baby with our sweetheart toddler (preschooler?). Leah is a great big sister and loves to be goofy to make Grant smile. (Is it just me, or does Grant look almost as big as Leah?)

Here is Grant modeling my latest creative attempt. I made him a hat out of some scraps of fleece. It's a little big... and weird... but it will keep his head warm this winter. And I loved the picture.

And just two more pictures that melt my heart! I figured it's a post about Grant, so I'll fill it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment