Thursday, October 14, 2010

Post #100

Wow, this is my one-hundredth post! Anyway...

Contrary to what I have heard so often, boys are just as much fun to "dress up" as girls :)

And here is our little princess:

And here is what she is up to...
She loves playing Candy Land (and follows the rules somewhat closely, more so with prompting, which makes it fun to play with her):

She loves her little brother and showers him with hugs and kisses!

She loves showing off her sunglasses :)

And I don't really have a good picture to go with this (understandably), but she has been having so much fun pretending lately! She goes to the pretend park, the pretend driving range, eats all kinds of pretend foods, and even once pretend-painted my face. Anything and everything can be pretend. Makes it nice for when we don't have exactly what she wants or don't want to give her something. (Example: Leah says, "Can I have some candy please?" We reply, "Here is some yummy pretend candy!" Leah takes it and pretends to eat it, enjoying it very much. She even asked me to help her open her pretend smarties one time!)

Oh, and hide and seek is a favorite right now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment